- Using Campaign Code
- Using Product of Interest
- Using Drop Down Selectors for Campaign Codes or Products of Interest
Using Hidden Communication Controls
Use this when you want to track data coming in from a specific form.
Using Campaign Code
1Drag and drop the Campaign Code over to your form
2Click on the label (Campaign Code)
3In the Value field, write the name of your Campaign
4Note: DO NOT overwrite the ID
5Edit the label
6You can use any of the hidden fields and set the value to automatically segment your contacts when they submit or register
Using Product of Interest
- Drag and drop the Product of Interest over to your form
Using Drop Down Selectors for Campaign Codes or Products of Interest
- Instead of setting hidden values for Product of Interest or Campaign Code you can also drag and drop controls.
- This will allow the visitor to select the values before submitting the form
- This is a great way to prompt for any type of value and allows easy segmentation of contacts for email broadcasting
Please note to not add hidden control and dropdown selector of the same component (i.e: Hidden control of Product Of Interest and Dropdown selector of Product of Interest) in one form, it would cause the data recorded from the form incorrect and also the export data from "Export with Communication" function.
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
2Search for "Product of Interest" or "Campaign Code"
3Edit any existing records
4Use the Create New button to add a record