- See Event Add-Ons in Action
- Why you would use an Event Add-On
- Create an Event Add-On Type
- Create an Event Add-On
- Add an Add-On to an Event
- Place Add-Ons Anywhere in the Form
- Add Event Add-On Attribute to an Existing Event Add-On
- Remove an Add-On from an Event
- Delete an Event Add-On
Delete an Event Add-On
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
2Under Modules on the left menu, choose Events
3Click Event Add-Ons
4From the Event Add-Ons listing, search for the event add-on you want to delete
5Click the "Delete" icon to delete the add-on
6A popup will appear to confirm deleting the event add-on.
7Click 'OK' if you want to continue deleting the add-on.
8Click 'Cancel' if you want to go back.
9You should be able to see a notification that you have deleted the add-on successfully.
10Congratulations! You have successfully managed the Event Add-Ons.