- What Image Types Can I use?
- Image Dimensions
- Image Uploaded Converting to WebP format
- How will images convert to WebP?
- WebP advantages
- Image Quality
- Upload images directly on the page/page content
- Upload images to my website using File Manager
- Update existing images on the page/page content
- Check Image Size
- Check the Image size on each page separately
- Resizing Images
- Remove an image on the page/page content
- Editing a Banner Image
- Creating a Photo Gallery on a Page
- Updating a Photo Gallery
- Adding a Popup Lightbox Effect on an Image
- Troubleshooting Tips for Image Loading Problems
Image Uploaded Converting to WebP format
We added this function to our system as WebP is an emerging image format put out by Google. It’s designed to use a more aggressive and better-optimized compression algorithm than JPG and PNG with the objective of reducing file sizes with minimal quality loss.