Go to Admin Dashboard
Select Create New Link Tracker
Enter the settings for the link Tracker
- You may choose external links:
- You may also choose internal links:
- Details needed for the fields:
Name Description Name Name of the link Type Select Internal if you want to link to 1 of the pages on your site, if the link is required outside, select External Redirect Url If you selected External, input the full URL to redirect to here.
Page If you select Internal, choose a page to redirect to by the page title Allow Multiple Clicks
- By default, whenever we detect a visitor clicking the same link multiple times, the system only counts a single 1 click to the link. This is to prevent spamming that leads to fake click numbers.
- If you don't want this behaviour, you can check this checkbox = 'No'. The system will now count every single click even if from the same visitor
- Click Create