- Why use Forms?
- Terms to Know for Keywords Management
- Using Common Form Fields - Marketing Details
- Using Segmentation Fields - Communication Data
- Using Ad-Hoc fields
- Making Form Elements Mandatory
- Configuring the Form
- Editing an existing Form
- Adding Page Breaks for a Multi-Step form
- Copying a Form to Quickly Make a New Form
- Segmenting Your Contacts
- Grouping Your Contacts
- Using Hidden Communication Controls
- Products of Interest
- Change the Submit Button Label
- Preview Your Form
- Sending an Email When a User Submits
- Adding additional notifications to another user in the team
- Editing Thank you Message
- Form Submission and Redirect to A New Page
- Auto Responders
- Notification Email
- Ajax Submit
- Pre-populate a form with User's previously submitted data
- Finish the Form
- Managing Forms from the Grid
- How to add a Form to a Page in WebEd
- How to edit the curly bracket
- How to Embed a Form Script in HTML
- Submit the form and send an email to the user
- Inserting a Form via CurlyBracket
- Checking Form and Email Notifications
- Google reCaptcha Validation
- Reinitializing Form Components
- Setting Up Reply Emails
- Show Contact Details in Emails
- Vehicle Request More Info Form
How to add a Form to a Page in WebEd
1Edit the desired page
2Select the Curly Bracket icon at the top right of the editor
3Click Configure button in the popup
4In the new popup, type the Form keyword into the textbox search. Then click on an item in the resulting search.
5Select the option on the left side, and review the UI on the right side.
6Selected form in the dropdown list and it should be displayed in the preview.
7Then click the Insert button It will be adding the Curly Bracket to the Configuration Curly Bracket popup then click the OK button to complete.
8Then click the Save And Close button and see the form displayed on the page.