How to create LocationsOnMapWithGeoCode
- Go to the WebEd site and log in as Administrator
- Make sure you added the Location Types before you can proceed to use the LocationsonMapWithGeoCode module.
- Go to Pages and open the page content editor where you want to add this curly bracket.
- In the editor, click the Curly Bracket icon to open the configuration curly brackets
- Once clicked, the Curly Bracket box pops up and there you can see all the list of Curly Bracket modules
- In the Search box, you can put the specific name of the Curly Bracket that you want to create. Search for Locations and click on the LocationsOnMapWithGeoCode item in the search results box.
- The Configure "LocationsOnMapWithGeoCode" will display. Set up configuration options on the left side and review the UI (User Interface) on the right side.
- Location Type - Select the location type from the dropdown on which the locations are gotten based, if not defined all locations will be gotten.
- Template Name - select a template name from the dropdown. It is used for rendering, if not selected then the default template will be used.
- Preview - this is where to display the preview of your selected module.
- Insert - click this button to insert in your page content editor.
- Click Update And Close. Then you can see the LocationsOnMap on the page
To customize or create a new TemplateName for LocationsOnMapWithGeoCode
- These steps will guide you on how to create/customize the display and styles of your LocationsOnMapWithGeoCode curly bracket.
- Go to the Admin, search for Curly Bracket Templates
- Or you may directly go to Home > Settings > System Settings > Module Management > Curly Bracket Templates
- Once you're on the Template Management page, you can search template name in the text fields.
- On the left side icons, there you can edit the Template or you can duplicate a template to create a new one.