- WebEd9 Installation Overview
- Running the site using IIS (package without source code)
- Running the site using Visual Studio (package with source code)
- Getting the "ready to deploy" package (without source code) from a package with source code
- WebEd Installation Process
Running the site using IIS (package without source code)
To use IIS, copy the contents of the extracted WebEdCloud folder to an IIS virtual directory (or site root), and then view the site using a browser.
1Open IIS on your local machine, if you do not have one installed, please follow this guide.
2Extract the zip file in the web app you created in your local IIS. If you are not familiar with creating a web app in IIS, please follow this guide.
3Once you have extracted the files, access the web app you created locally and the installation screen will popup (see below)
NOTE: If you are using IIS 7, configure it to run in integrated mode, and configure the application pool to run the .NET Framework version 4.