- Setting Account Expiration Overview
- Why would you set expiration to a user account?
- How does this work?
- How to configure the Account Expired Setting
- How to configure the Account Expires Notification Task
- How to configure the Deactivation Expired Accounts Task
- How to activate an account
- Changing an email template for an Expired Account notification
How to configure the Deactivation Expired Accounts Task
This background task is used to send mail notifications to accounts that are near expiration date
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
3Select System Settings > Background Tasks
4Search 'Deactivation Expired Accounts Task'
5Click Config icon
6Config screen appears
7Config schedule information for the task and click Save