This is a link at the footer of the email by default. If you click on the link, it will direct you to a page for forwarding the email/newsletter to your friend with the email input.
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
2Navigate to the User Groups under User Management main menu >> User Group and create New User Groups
3Click on Create New User Group to add a new user group or click on the Edit icon to change the group name
4Enter the user group name and other fields:
- Name - the name of the user group
- Description - a short description of the purpose of this group
- Redirect URL- the URL any members of this group will be redirected to when they log in.
- Toolbar - You can configure different toolbars to different groups.
- Order - the order in this group will be listed on pages where the group can be selected
5Click Create (for new user group) or Save (for editing existing user group) button.
6A new user group has now been created. You may start to add individual users to the new group.