- Why you would use a ToolBars module
- When do you need a Toolbar?
- How to Create a New Toolbar configuration
- How to Edit Toolbar configuration?
- How to Delete Toolbar configuration
- Set up toolbar for new user group
- Set up a toolbar for existing user group
- Setup user group for new user
- Set up a user group for existing user
- Loading toolbar by user login
How to Delete Toolbar configuration
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
2Click Settings > ToolBars in the left navigation
3Click the third icon per row on the grid.
4Click OK from confirm message: need to pass the validation before deleting a record.
- If this toolbar is related to a user group.
- - Click unlink before deleting the toolbar.
- - Click the delete button in top-right
5Click OK from the successful message
6Confirm from the list if toolbar is already deleted