Update the Google Analytics Configuration
- Go to Admin > Site Settings > click 'Site Settings'
- Under the 'Search Curly Bracket' input field, enter "analytic" as the keyword
- Click on the 'Search' button on the right
- The 'Google Analytic Configuration' should appear on the results grid
- On the grid results, click on the 'Edit' icon on the left.
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager account https://tagmanager.google.com
- Go to Google Tag Manager and click on the GTM ID at the top
- You should be able to see the codes for the installation of Google Tag Manager
- Copy the code for the <head> (the first field)
- Go back to your site and paste this on the 'Tracking Script' field.
- Click the 'Save' button below to save the changes.
Update the Master Template
- Go to Admin > Page Content > Look and Feel > click 'Page Template'
- Look for the Master template that the site is using, click the 'Edit' icon on the left
- Go to Google Tag Manager and copy the code for the <body>
- Go back to your site and paste this code right after opening the <body> tag.
- Click the 'Save' button to save the changes
- You should see a notification saying that "The template has been saved successfully".