Meta titles should be 50-60 characters long.
- Make sure the keyword is on the title
- Make sure that the company name is on the website
- Do not caps lock everything since Google will most likely not use it if you do
Meta descriptions should not exceed 160 characters
- Make sure that the keyword is used once in the description
- Use a call to action in the description, for example, "Read our definitive guide on how you can improve leads using our unique set of tools"
- Add only 1 to 3 keywords on the page
- Each Keyword will require 3-5 human-readable sentences
- More than 3 keywords mean you will need 15+ sentences on the page
- This will trigger the count for keyword weight and make the page perform worse
- This module can help your website increase its SEO ranking.
- The tool will score the page for you while editing
- This gives a good guide to help you improve the SEO friendliness of your content