Vehicle Request Info Setting
After the user submits the form, the system needs to send information to the email addresses set up in this setting.
- Log in as Administrator in the admin module.
- Go to Site settings by selecting: Settings > Site Settings, then search for Vehicle Request More Info
- Click the Edit icon to edit the settings
Description: the description of the setting
Request More Info Success Message: This text will display after the form submit
Request More Info Email Address: List email addresses will receive form information, each email separate by comma or semicolon
Email Template: The template will send to a list of Email Addresses
Press Save or Save And Continue Edit to save
Configurating an Email Template
- Edit email template
- In the left menu, select Settings > Email Templates
- List email templates will list in the grid
- Find Request More Info Email Template
- Click the icon to edit the email template
- Name: Name of email template
- Subject: The subject of the email will send to list emails in Request More Info Email Address in site settings.
- From: Send From Email address
- From Name: The name to be displayed in the From field in the email
- CC, BCC: The list of the email address/es that also needs to receive the Request More Info email and separate them by comma or semicolon
- Body: Content of email template. Admin can be added more fields by clicking on Add Property button
- Create a new email template
Click Add New Email Template button to create
Choose Email Template Type is AutoResponse in the select box
Enter other information then press Create or Create And Continue Edit button to save.
A new email template will display in the grid
- Now, go back to Site Settings and then edit the Vehicle Request More Info setting.
In the Email Template dropdown will display the new email template just created from the previous step