How to Manage Links in Admin Dashboard
How to manage a list of websites or links and insert them as page content on your site. Links can be grouped by link type and only specific types of links displayed on a page
- Go to the WebEd 9 site and log in as Administrator
- Go to Admin Dashboard >> Modules >> Links >> Link Listing and select your suitable action in the 1st column or select Create New Link button
- You fill in all information on the text, choose Date Start and Date End Then click Create button. The link you just created showed on the grid.
- Click Create button. It will be saved on a grid and on the grid you can edit and delete links.
- Click the Edit icon to update the link.
- Fill Record Order. Link listing was sorted by Record Order (ascending) and then by Start Date (descending).
How to Manage Link Types in Admin Dashboard
Go to the WebEd 9 site and log in as Administrator
Go to Admin Dashboard >> Modules >> Links >> Link Types and select your suitable action in the 1st column or select Create New Link Type
Then you fill in all information on the text and click Create button
On the grid, you can edit, view detail and delete link types.
Link Properties for Layouts
|Display name of the link
|URL of the link
|Description of the link
|ID of link type
|Name of link type
|Start date of the link
|End date of the link
Learn about Body Templates here →