- What Image Types Can I use?
- Image Dimensions
- Image Uploaded Converting to WebP format
- How will images convert to WebP?
- WebP advantages
- Image Quality
- Upload images directly on the page/page content
- Upload images to my website using File Manager
- Update existing images on the page/page content
- Check Image Size
- Check the Image size on each page separately
- Resizing Images
- Remove an image on the page/page content
- Editing a Banner Image
- Creating a Photo Gallery on a Page
- Updating a Photo Gallery
- Adding a Popup Lightbox Effect on an Image
- Troubleshooting Tips for Image Loading Problems
Troubleshooting Tips for Image Loading Problems
What if the image does not display correctly?
The correct image may not have been selected in which case another image will be displayed in its place.
- Reload with the correct file name.
- The file name may also need to be checked if the wrong image was saved under that file name.
It might not have been uploaded correctly.
- A box will be displayed on your site with a broken image symbol
- You will need to re-save the image and then re-upload it to the server
The image may not be in an acceptable format.
- Image files can only be JPEGs, GIFs or PNGs.
- Check the format of the image