What is a vehicle dashboard?
- When the user wants to view the enquiry vehicle and vehicle tracking data
Why you would use a vehicle dashboard?
- The vehicle dashboard provides an overview about:
- Vehicle leads
- List view and details view of a vehicle
- Phone click, domain click, email click of the dealer on the vehicle details page
Vehicle Dashboard Logic
On the curly bracket
- This is the same for both vehicle listings: The Vehicle listing on the dealer site and the CentralizedVehicle Listing of Porsche approved site
- Get the vehicle based on a parameter and query search
- Make a view model for saving tracking
- The vehicles will be updated or inserted into the VehicleViewDealers table with a number listview increase
- Also sent data for tracking to the central site
On the vehicle details page
- When we go to the detail page, it will be called to the "DealerTracking" function with the stock number of this vehicle
- Make a model data for saving to table tracking based on the action on the dealer page
- The details tracking will save on the "VehicleViewDealers" table
- This data also sent to the central site
This is simple for dashboard
This is the result to show the vehicle tracking also
- This is the data when we execute the stored procedure "[usp_VehicleDashboardLeadSummary]"
- This is the data of the enquiry form submit
- This is getting data from the Contact table and ContactVehicles table
The List view
- This is the data showing for the vehicle listing was show
- This data gets when we call the stored procedure "usp_VehicleDashboardStockSummary"
- It sums up all the detailed views we have on the listing page
The WWW Clicks
- This is the result when clicking the link redirects to the website on the details page
- This result is the WwwClicks of the stored procedure "usp_VehicleDashboardStockSummary"
The Email Clicks
- This is the result when clicking the email of the dealer on the details page
- This result is the EmailClicksof the stored procedure "usp_VehicleDashboardStockSummary"
See Vehicle Dashboard in Action
Navigating the Vehicle Dashboard
- Go to Vehicle Dashboard
- Click on the filter button.
- Select the date range you want to get data
- Click on the Export button if you want to export to an excel file
- The excel file will be downloaded
Finding Your Vehicle Leads
Why you might need this despite leads being sent directly to your allocated email?
It is possible to create a report which shows you how many people have responded to the vehicle request and Test Drive forms on your vehicle listings pages.
- Perhaps the person who usually handles leads is away
- To get a quick overview or a longer report on who or
- Download the report on how many have responded to the forms
How to Find your Vehicle Leads
- Log in and go to the Admin dashboard
- Search for ‘Email Queues’
- In the ‘Subject’ field, write ‘Request’ and hit enter. All your requests will be shown
- If you want to print the data
Below the title - look for and select the green rectangle EXPORT
- Once selected save your information to excel, where you can easily look at it and separate the data if required