Creating an Event Coupon
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
2Under Modules on the left menu, choose Events
3Select Event Coupons
4Click Create Event Coupon button
5Enter Coupon details
- Enter the Coupon Name - the name of the event coupon
- Coupon Code - A unique code or number to promote the offer which is provided to people attempting to book your event
- Requires coupon code - check this if your coupon code is required on the assigned event. If no coupon code is required the discount will be applied to all bookings on the event.
- Is Percentage - check this if you want the discount value to be a percentage of the Event Fee
- Value - The percentage discount or value to discount the Event Fee for this event.
- Description - a short description of the purpose of this coupon
- Record Order - the order of this coupon will be listed on the event pages.
6Click Create button to apply changes
7Sample list of Event Coupons
8If you booked multiple tickets for one schedule, the coupon will apply to all of the tickets.
6If you booked multiple schedules, the coupon will only apply to the last event.
6If you booked multiple tickets for multiple schedules, the coupon will still only apply to all of the tickets for the last event.