- See Event Add-Ons in Action
- Why you would use an Event Add-On
- Create an Event Add-On Type
- Create an Event Add-On
- Add an Add-On to an Event
- Place Add-Ons Anywhere in the Form
- Add Event Add-On Attribute to an Existing Event Add-On
- Remove an Add-On from an Event
- Delete an Event Add-On
Place Add-Ons Anywhere in the Form
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
2Under Modules on the left menu
3Find and choose Forms
4Click ‘Create New Form’ on the top left of Form Management.
5Drag and drop the 'Event Add-Ons' field and place it anywhere you want it to display
6You can 'Preview' your form and once you're all set, click 'Finish Build Form and Start Configuration' and then click 'Finish'
7You should now see the updated location of your event add-ons on the form.
8If you have not set the 'Event Add-Ons' field on your form, the add-ons will still show but the location will be at the bottom of the form
9Event Add-On on the Actual Event Page:
- By default, the add-on will be located at the bottom of your form (if you want to place it anywhere, click here)
- Users can input a quantity and will be calculated based on the price of the add-on
10Congratulations! You have successfully added Add-Ons to your Event.