- Setting Account Expiration Overview
- Why would you set expiration to a user account?
- How does this work?
- How to configure the Account Expired Setting
- How to configure the Account Expires Notification Task
- How to configure the Deactivation Expired Accounts Task
- How to activate an account
- Changing an email template for an Expired Account notification
How to configure the Account Expired Setting
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
3Select Site Settings
4Search 'Account Expired Setting'
5Click the Edit icon
6The Edit screen will appear with the following fields:
- Number Of Days To Keep Account Alive: The number of days will be added to the expiration date once creating a new account or extending the expiration date of an account.
- Days Prior To Suspension We Should Notify User: Days prior to suspension we should notify the user by email.
- Expirable User Groups: Users in these groups will have an expiry date.
Learn how to a specified User Group here →
- Extend Expiration Date Page Template: set up the template for extending the expiration date page