- Email Broadcasts Overview
- Set Up the Broadcast
- Edit the Broadcast
- Inserting Properties for Personalisation
- Adding Hyperlinks in the Email Broadcast
- Save the Email Broadcast Template
- Setting Up the From Address (Sender)
- Scheduling of Broadcasts
- Tracking Email Broadcasts
- Email Broadcasts Metrics
- Email Broadcasts Unsubscribes
- Tell A Friend
- Setting Page Template as an Email Parent
- Email Sending Score Check
- Countdown Timer in Email Templates
Email Broadcasts Overview
Email Broadcasts are a great way to drive traffic to your website. This section covers how to create and send an email broadcast to your contacts.
A customer relationship management system (CRM) integrated within a content management system (CMS) allows more personal content segmentation and analysis. When used in tandem, an integrated network delivers a targeted and effective distribution of information.
The CRM system will collect and hold information regarding customers’ past sales journey with our brands such as signing up with our offers, subscribing to our newsletter or directly contacting us for business helps. These details can then be used for launching personalised email campaigns.
With those in mind, it is very critical to ensure the usability of newly deployed WebEd’s Email Broadcast not only for our internal use but also for our clients’ ease of access.