- Why you would Send an Email to an Individual Contact
- How to send an email to individual contacts from listing
- How to send an email to a contact from the details page
How to send an email to individual contacts from listing
Users can send an Adhoc email to individual contacts from contact listing
Go to Admin Dashboard > Contacts > Contact Listing
All contacts with an icon can send Adhoc email in the grid
Click the Adhoc Email icon to send emails to individual contacts
The Contact Management window will pop up
The email address of the currently logged-in user will be pre-populated in the Email From field
The email address of the selected contact will be populated in the Email To field
Input the subject and body to send an email. These fields are required.
If you want to use an existing template, please choose it from the Template list box (a list of all email templates has the type "Adhoc Email To Contact" in the system ).
- When choosing an existing template, your Subject and Body can be overridden. A popup will be displayed to warn about this.
- Click OK to confirm you want to use the existing template.
In case you want to save your Subject and body as a new template, please check "Save As A New Template"
Then input your template name to save (This textbox only appears once you check "Save As A New Template")
Click the Send button to send the email
Once an email is sent, it will be logged against the contact record