This is a link at the footer of the email by default. If you click on the link, it will direct you to a page for forwarding the email/newsletter to your friend with the email input.
1Log in as an administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard.
Learn how to log in here →
2Under 'User Management', choose 'Users'
3Then click the 'Create New User' button
4Fill in the details of a new user:
- Username: New user name for login purposes. Must be unique.
- Email: New user's email address, for login purposes. Must be a valid email address.
- Full Name: First and Last name of the new user
- Status: Set User is active or inactive
- System Administrator: Tick the box ONLY if you want the new user to be an Administrator of your website
- User Groups: The group you wish for this new user to belong to by ticking the box of an existing user group already created.
Learn how to create User Groups here→
- Password: Password of the new user
- Confirm Password: Retype the password you just gave for the new user
- Change Password After Login: This will enable the new user to change their password upon logging in for the first time
5Click the 'Create' button below to create the account